09 March 2012

why so upset?

I don't know why i feel very upset when i know exec has already hired a mgr for our team. I know by resigning I gave the hiring ticket to this lady which bought my exec heart. It's not because of jealousy, it's because I feel the lost of not having this I want for a long long time. I know how it feels and the feeling came back, 

I need another round of healing, I need to cut off the invisible tie which makes me feel unhappy. I know my decision is right, and this is divine timing. All that happen is divine plan, I'm happy for all that I have and is truly happy that universe has given a change to me that I longed for years. My future is uncertain but I hold a positive vision for it. Human power is unlimited, I must do what I know best and not dwell on things that I'm weak at. Make full use of your strong points, mine? ordering the universe to fulfil my desire! lol. just kidding :)

No comments: