11 March 2012

Andrea Mar12 shichida

5 Year old class - Interesting!

I was with andrea for 2 months starting of the year. Here is what I observed:
1. Creative writing. Of course she doesn't know how to write, usually i ask her what she wants to write then I expand it for her. After 2 months, I can see abit of expression improvement but always are just mum, dad, ben and herself! lol ... I guess at this age family is important to them.
2. Maths are still single digit, however the kumon worksheets are double digit and thankgod the school taught them double digit already. Hence, maths in shichida do not have problem. 
3. Linking memory new book 1 &2. 1 Month one set of 50. As usual I need to memorize it 1st then to remind her whenever she is free or I'm free. till now i have not memorize all 50 but to teach her those tough words that doesn't seems to stuck in her head.
4. Mandala is getting crazy, I admit I can hardly catch up. For andrea, sometimes she can and sometimes she cannot too. Hope it won't drive her insane too. lol
5. left brain activity are always easy for her. no problem. she likes alot of finger play stuff too.
6. shichida worksheet is getting tougher. I need to use abacus to teach her about sequence. anyway, i dunno if she has grasp the concept. [eg. 90, __, 80, 75, __, 65] Andrea seriously cannot see the answer yet. 

No comments: