27 March 2012

3 days left

nothing to say. One thing i want to say that is i have given the exec a royce chocolate. Intention is to show my appreciation that he has given me the privilege to work from home during the H1N1 season when i was pregnant and I also have learnt people relationship from him. My another intention is also to show him, set myself an example of love - he is very suspicious, lack of trust of his team. 

Even till today, azlina bring a new person who will be taking over my BC stuff, they didn't pre-am me, and just bring the girl to me and expect me to handover my stuff to her. I have already handover the stuff to Jo, and now they want me to do the second time. I am very upset because i feel they do not respect me, I feel like deleting all the teamrooms and tired of handover. I really hate azlina and exec. I calm down, i Pray that exec will trust their people more, and of course I have cursed him few years ago, and yes, I do still want to curse him somemore. I hold back, I call upon Thoth - please mark my curse as done and complete. I release him. So it is. 

I pray for the remaining 3 days would be a joyous one. I pray for the teamrooms to be vanished or corrupted when they most needed the information after I left. So it is. I pray for those who has ill intention on me to face their own inner truth within 1 month of my absent. I re-direct their ill intentional energy back to them and more. Maat the cosmic justice, I ask for your justice to return all ill energies they have projected on me. So be it. Thank You.  

No comments: