29 March 2012

Thursday.

No one could understand how I feel. Their reaction will be "wah so nice SAHM", "husband can support i also dun want to work", "it's good to stay home with kids", "this is what you want" etc. I do not have a channel for me to release my emotion, was hoping to get a clear quartz ball to soothe myself, I went to HOJB and wanted to buy one which is not so clear, but i hold back. haih .. i dunno what I want ... You know ... early morning azlina deny what she (they confirm hire J) told me and HR told me exec tell them other story (why i resign). Which makes me even more angry compared to what had happen the day before. Is universe helping me have this transition smoother?? I really dunno, i really hate exec and azlina because of these 2 things happened. Maybe universe helping me not to feel unhappy or 'mm seh tak'. Thank You anyway. exec asked me for lunch today and i rejected because i really hate him for being suspicious of me and tell other story to HR. Damn him! 

I need to heal:
1. Being a SAHM is not a failure
2. Balance my vibration as i do not want to attract people with no love
3. my heart chakra

2 comments:

Tanti said...

Hello there,

Being able to be a stay at home mum is a gift! You can earn money and try to catch up with your career later on when the kids are at school full time (so i was told by my older colleagues). However, you can not bring back that beautiful memories you spend with your young children... they are only that small and cute ONCE!

Have been a sahm for 5 months now, and loving it. Took a few weeks to get use to it.

Good luck, be happy! :)

Lynn said...

Hi tanti, thanks for dropping by. what's ur email address?