29 February 2012

Leap Year

Today comes in every 4 years. What's in store for me?! 

1. Bonus (growth profit sharing) - I do not get 5 digit salary monthly, at least, My Last month of salary is 5 Digit! how Nice ... Thank You God!! So Happy!!

2. Hubby once said, quit lah you can always go back. I have terrible worries today, I worried that my exec would black list me coming back to the company. Not that I want to come back and work but my husband has an expectation on that. I called hubby and told him my pressure, I ask him to confirm :" no need go back IBM yeah". He said :"NO NEED". Thank God!! So Happy!!

3. Going for healing classes, I saw those healer wear long skirts, so nice. I went to british india and saw the price - nearly pengsan. Close to RM400 per skirt. Today got sale!! 30% off, still expensive la, but still ... I'm very happy that got sale!! Thank You!

What a happy day for me. Thank You universe for taking care of me. I love you!

No comments: