15 March 2012

life so far

It has been low until this week started. Monday, the person came in was not our team, the 'news' i've gotten was a false alarm, anyway, it didn't bothers me much (only for a short time). Yesterday my ASEAN BC told me, if you are looking for a promotion and you have been in IBM for 7 years, pls write to richard as you would be a very good candidate. They need someone in June. I will recommend you because you have helped me on Malaysia review & I know you can perform! Wow .. I'm truly blessed to have someone who is willing to help me tho. I was of course tempted to write to richard but i hold it back. I ask myself do I really want to stay. My answer is YES cos I really like to work (as i KNOW where i'm going in an organization), part of me says NO because I know my kids needs me as I do not have a capable helper at home. Some people would just dump their children to the maids like hubby's boss, each kid 1 maid. When i ask the wife, OK ah the maid, she told me have to open one eye and close one eye lor. I don't know why I cannot do like she did - I could be stupid or too compassionate or too naive to think everything shall turn out exactly how i want it to.

Today i went to kidzania with a friend, it lifted my spirit a little. How important it is to meet with different people in life to gain different insight in life. I have a sound healing private session with steph tomorrow, I wish to clear off the dense energy I have for my work. I know I do not follow my bazi chart anymore, i have successfully removed myself from the astrology chart .. maybe not totally. The career part is still very much impact me, i hope steph can help me on this matter, free me from being myself once again. I have seen friends where their dad's a businessman, i learn about their risk taking character and also believe in the power of universe (like praying, using crystals, feng shui, etc). Where parents like mine, who work for other people, we lead a very mundane life as we expect things to come our way like money, we have less worries and our mentality is we are greater than GOD, cos everything seems to be in our control.

I'm grateful that GOD has given me hubby, although hubby cannot support me emotionally fully (he's learning), he taught me alot of things that I did not see in my father. Relationship wise - with family member and colleague and boss and customer and business mentality. How he uses his intuition is a great support for me to believe in my own intuition. All shichida classes he told me he got almost all correct and I hardly get any right (last time), initially i would say he was telling lie. Later on, i can see family background who were businessman or working for others really has great impact on their child.

I have been sick after i resigned. I know my energy body is greatly out of balance. This week when mercury retrograde happened, I was the 1st to get the impact because of energy body imbalance! In office - someone escalated me to HR, well actually is not my fault but my name was sent to HR, no action from them but also feel uneasy cos my name was there. secondly today at kidzania their system down until 10.30am. "Mercury Retrograde Alert! Yes, now until April 4 expect life to be just that litle more complex and watch out for mixed & missed communications - Elisabeth Jensen"


I thank you for all that has provided to me including friends and positive events. Bless be. 

No comments: