28 February 2012

A new Day

Today I started with my day so so ... Greatest achievement is that I have done my banking stuff early morning. Close my joint account so that I have space for my online banking, create online banking with andrea's account. Putting deposit for the children is so much better now :) I used to forget andrea's online banking password and has to apply for a new one EVERY YEAR. I'm happy this is solve once and for ALL. Yeay ..... 

One of my book from bookdepository has arrived. I took it to work today, i read it while i was in the bank. Read few pages, it says : "Your spiritual purpose is programmed into every cell of your body. The gifts supporting your purpose are encoded within you. You can inherit the tendency to be musical, athletic or intelligent. But the spiritually oriented gifts, those which directly feed your spiritual purpose, are preset into a masterful and powerful part of you called your energy system - as is your moneymaking ability. As long as you do what you're spiritually called to do, you'll make money." After I read this, I have an urge to tell myself to stop the headache I'm having past 1-2 days, talking to my exec does drain my energy but at this point of time I asked to stop. Miracle happens, it STOPs. Now 3.15pm, it did not return after 4 hours! 

I can make a difference in my life, I need to constantly remind myself to stop energy to drain away from me. God, please send enough angels to remind me of this. I know my life purpose and I will continue to ask to repair my 12 strands of DNA and to accomplish the work I need to do on this earth. Thank You.

No comments: