07 February 2012

House Warming

it's on 6th feb - Chap Goh Meh, I thought it's good to have a gathering on this day too, before all of us go into ascension. Anyway, today also a good day according to dong gong as the day before is a month breaker day and the day after is a dire day. I have started doing preparation for the house 2 days before, the spiritual way, energy clearing and calling in angels. Hubby told me there are 3 moths, asking me who is visiting. As far as i know angels do not turn themselves into moth and archangels has bring spirits back to light for healing and transmutation, I guess these moth are spirits that turn into moth to come for the party. lol .... I really do not know who is it and I'm not interested. 

I ask andrea to say prayers with me in the morning. We ask archangels to protect all guest who is coming and they will arrive smoothly and safely, ceremony angels will be at home to pour divine love so our guest would feel love and happy. There is a problem for not having enough parking, my dear neighbors who i have just met yesterday offered to let our guess park infront of their gate, I'm so touched! Thank You. I have 3 friends called and told me they are lost, after I put down the phone i ask GOD to please lead them the way as I'm really busy .... all of them did not call me the second time and they arrived safely ;) All the children playing were good, no fighting, no crying, no fussing ... it's really peaceful ... thank you angels! Some kids refuse to go home! lol ... I had good feedback on the catering food, I'm so happy! I guess the whole event went on very smoothly and nicely. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Energy disruption is inevitable at home after the party. Had my maid mop the floor with juniper. I also light up candles during the party to bring up the vibration, who knows someone may have low vibration so that can help transmutation. I don't think I like these kind of big event, I prefer small gathering with a few friends. It's very tiring and depleting, I do not get to enjoy .... it should be my first and my last. I would limit to have guest less than 10 the next time. phew .... 

we've got many nice gifts. hubby exclaim! Who gave this Glenfiddich 18 years old? Ask them to come drink together! lol, hard to find people who appreciate good whisky .. hubby said he bought one 12 years old for a client and it already taste very good. Oh well, hubby happy for my friend's gift and I also happy for his subcon gift! keke, I've got an Ammonite from HOJB. I felt attracted to ammonite while i was in lightworks, wanted to buy but was hesitant cos I don't really know what is it. Right now i got a very big ammonite ... Feng shui wise it brings wealth, for spiritual wise it says:
Properties: Ammonite is a stone of protection. It provides for insight and it helps to assist one in seeing the ‘whole picture.’ Gives stability to it's user. Since it is associated with the Root Chakra, it encourages ones survival instincts and is grounding. 
Thank You Universe! 

All in all, it was very rewarding for hubby and I. Despite of being really tired, we are really happy for the whole event from preparation-food-guest arrived-entertainment-cleaning. Thank you for all that who came from high & low and from near & far. Bless be. 

No comments: