27 February 2012

Resignation Confirmed

I reach office early today, I saw a reply from my exec on my resignation letter last friday. I open up and it says :"Sze Lynn, I find this rather abrupt and hard to accept your resignation and ask that you re-consider." I panic and didn't know what to do, to reply the email or see him face to face. I ask angels for help. They said i should talk to him face to face, i then ping him and he ask me to see him at 10am.

There goes a long discussion again and he told me he is upset and feel friday discussion was waste of time cos it took him close to 2 hrs talking to me. He didn't want to let me go and make me feel sorry for not helping him. Towards the end he still says he really wants to know what's deep inside me. I told him, i believe in god like he did, i was quite tempted by his positive talk throughout the session, but when closing he brought up GOD. I take that as a signal from GOD to tell me to think twice of the positive talk. Number 2. I also ask GOD to help me when talking to him, tell me if I have a place in your heart. The answer is No. He ask me how come. I said, If I really have a place in your heart, you will give what i want, cos you believe and trust i can help you. your answer is otherwise, so i guess, i dun have a place in your heart. Then he keep quiet for very long. i said u have doubt in me, this holds the same, and it will still be the same 6 months down the road or even 1 yr down the road. we have worked together i told him. He ended saying you can go now, if you think of U-turn, i would be more than happy to accept you back.

I said thank you and leave the room.

No comments: