03 May 2010

Addicted to iPhone

As a mother, i have the responsibility of not letting my kids to be addicted to games. I have bought an iphone for about a month plus now, me too have been searching for educational software for andrea. Andrea is a real addict to my iphone, she not only likes to play educational games on my phone but also reading stories. I have subscribe to a story book company, which i think very suitable for 3 years old. USD3 per month, everyday 1 new stories. All the books read before will be kept in library.

I also like one phonics software, where andrea can write the letters on iphone. However i did not purchase that software, still using the lite version. Currently andrea will only play with it after her afternoon nap. Previously she was playing it 24x7! Cannot believe that kids below 3 years old also get addicted to games! hhahaa...

Another game i like is the memory game. Andrea seldom play with it, but once in a while i saw her playing. Good to enhance her memory ability i guess! Before this, she was playing online games on the PC on the website like strawberry shortcake & mickey mouse club.

2 comments:

lyncpf513 said...

lynn, tell me about it.. Manfred also so so so into iphone... the 2nd day i got the iphone, he already know how to unlock it to choose the game he wants...

Lynn said...

haha.. kids are very clever now!