30 May 2010

Surviving

This is the 1st time, there is no maid's or mother's help. I'm glad im still surviving, Thank God that hubby is a good helper. At least i have sometime for myself, but do not have time to play fb games anymore. Poor hubby, i think he does not have time for himself.

Life has been awfully tired, beside having to do all house chores, my little princess is down with fever - it reaches 39 degrees! I hope it won't happen again tonight, I'm really worried. She could eat 3 bowls of my porridge for dinner just now, she is so hungry! my GOD! We went home straight from hubby's cousin fullmoon lunch (skipped shichida class), andrea slept very very long. I think it's because of the ice cream we ate at zipangu yesterday. Andrea has such weak lungs, i hope she will not develop asthma later on, i don't know why the weak lungs cannot grow stronger. I thought by stopping her to play water at school can help, but I'm wrong :( with this, i can conclude that, ppl with weak metal in the chart has weak lungs.

Ben overall is OK, only that is not poo-ing. Today is the 3rd day of not poo-ing again! I hope the poop will come out tomorrow! I hope hubby will survive tomorrow because he will stay home alone with ben.

3 comments:

Steph said...

how come your hb will b alone at home with ben?

MeRy said...

Hope both kids are doin fine.

Lynn said...

steph - because that day was my last day at office & my parents were in melbourne. So no choice my hubby has to stay home with the kids. He can handle lah, not bad...