30 April 2010

Approved!

Yeay! LOA approved until end of the year. But my manager asked me to go back to work as soon as i have settled my maid issue. I'm very excited now... Life is not so bad afterall :)

I can plan andrea's 3rd birthday in June & Ben's 1st birthday in October!!

I can experience SAHM lifestyle, i know it's not easy. Right now i'm working from home afternoon i already feel conflict, working mum and house wife really different, in terms of expectation & attitude needs adjustment. Need to set my mental expectation right. Hope my maid will come before my 6 months holiday ends. I need time for myself too :(

4 comments:

LittleLamb said...

What does LOA stands for?
6 months holiday is cool

MeRy said...

Enjoy ur motherhood!!!

What is LOA?

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

I feel happy for you after reading your upbeat post. Congratulations! :)

Lynn said...

LOA is unpaid leave :) It's a term used in my company!