29 May 2010

Ben's 1st Taste - 2

I have made cauliflower + broccoli for his cereal last week. He likes it alot, I'm really amaze, despite the strong broccoli smell, i thought he would reject it. However, the last cube of pumpkin he rejected, I guess he knows that was not very fresh anymore.

For fruits, he continue to eat pear. However we let him tried Avocado, banana & papaya. He does not really like papaya but banana & Avocado was OKay.

Ben is still allergic to sweet potato i think. We fed him sweet potato one morning and he had rashes on his back, after 3 days still there, but no fever, so we did not bring him to see doctor. I really hope is not because of my self cleansing (reiki) that cause him the rashes. 

Today he tried salmon, he likes it :) We were having dinner at ZiPangu just now.

No comments: