11 May 2010

My 2 kids

I feel grateful to have my 2 kids. I enjoy seeing andrea & ben playing together. I feel excited how andrea could make ben laugh non-stop. I feel so warm in the heart when i see both of them grow up healthily & happily. Here is what andrea did to ben & ben can't help himself to stop laughing:

1. Andrea pretend to fall from the bed
2. Andrea throw the small little pillow that i made for her on the bed - ben is amaze the little pillow bouncing on the bed
3. Andrea use the ballon to knock ben's head
4. Andrea knock the white box on the ground
5. Andrea talks to ben or when andrea was singing to herself (ben smiling & respond to his sister)

Ben now loves every single thing that his sister is holding. I'm glad that andrea is not too rough right now, all she will do is "mummy, see benjamin ......." OR she will laugh when his brother push her down on the bed!

No comments: