21 May 2010

3 more working days

I'm counting down for the days that i do not need to on my thinkpad. I have worked for good 5 years, i'm glad that i have a chance to slow down and have a chance to re-think/ re-prioritize the importance of my life. I'm a type of person that will strive for improvement in life, I hope by the end of the day i will not have any regret.

I'm a mother of 2, my girl is approaching 3 years old. Me too, only 3 years old in motherhood/ parenthood. I learn to love, learn to give, learn to communicate, learn to teach, learn to be patient, learn to accommodate, learn to scarifies, learn to share, etc. There is so much learning after i have my 2 precious baby. A good 6 months off is all i need. I never stop learning, Im also grateful that i have good salary to support myself of learning from expensive program for myself & my kids. I want to thank my guardian angles & promise myself to be free from worry & anger at least for today. (i have to tell myself this everyday)

I will be back to work on 1 Dec 2010!!! No more work related post.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

bestnya!