05 May 2010

Skin Care

I'm very please that i have a jar of La Mer eye concentrate exchanged.

I have pimples all over my face when i was in form 5, the worst is when i was in my uni 1st year. It was terrible & the ugliest moment thus far. Hence i started to wash my face with proper cleanser when i was 17 years old, johnson & johnson was my 1st cleanser i think, then i move on to simple & neutrogena. For cleanser i'm not very particular but i use very good moisturizer. I use elizaberth arden moisturizer back then
 
When i met hubby, i was still broke because i was earning only RM1600 as ISO consultant, hubby introduce me to dermalogica, from then i use dermalogica cleanser, toner & daily microfoilant. I'm still using elizaberth arden mositurizer. 6 months later, I move to IBM, my pay shoots up to more than double, then i started exploring for more expensive product. I have tried many product such as SKII, Shu uemura, bobbi brown, korea product etc

Currently I'm using:
Ultracalming Cleanser from Dermalogica
Daily Microfoliant from Dermalogica
Depsea Toner from Shu Uemura
The Regenerating Serum from Lamer
Moisturizing Lotion (night) & Moisturizing Gel Cream (day) from Lamer
The Eye concentrate from Lamer
The Hand Treatment from Lamer
The Lip Balm from Lamer
The Treatment Powder Foundation SPF 15 from Lamer

4 comments:

lyncpf513 said...

Wah.. you use all so expensive skincare.. HIGH maintenance.. hahahaha

Steph said...

Not easy to 'yiong' you oh... :P

Lynn said...

lyn-those lamer can last me for 1 year, so still OK lah

steph - i yiong myself, hahaa ...

Actually i want to jot down that lamer exchange a new eye cream for me, cos after 6 months become watery, they exchange a new one for me! so happy... Rm630 u know.. just give me free like that. HAPPY!

prince n princess mum said...

Nice skin care..