25 May 2010

Reiki Journey - 1

Took up Reiki last sunday at eagle's nest, the experience was amazing. I cannot imagine i had so much 'qi' after the attunement. WOW ... anyway, took this up for the good of myself & of course for my precious 2 & Hubby. Anyone sick in the family, i would get extremely worried & TIRED.

I'm going thru the 21 days cleansing now, all i feel is abit of dizziness. I read up alot of articles online & found out that i should do grounding & protection. I've done it yesterday and the 'floating' effect is lesser & i hope i can concentrate more tonight. Yesterday night was horrible, i was afraid of 'spirits', i don't know why... maybe because the 1st night after reiki, i heard a girl and a man talking and playing, i hope it's andrea & hubby. But sui hubby said i don't know oh... so i keep on thinking is some spirit in our room/ toilet. Please don't let me hear or see any spirits... colours will do. Thanks You

My qi was very powerful on the 1st day. Even my mum was shock, how can that happen? only in 1 day?!! I told her, i myself cannot believe it.... Today is my 3rd day, i must get rid of the spirit .... all in my mind i know. I must practise properly and purify myself, i need to heal my 2 poor kids who is always sick!

1. Reiki my swollen ears, next morning not swollen anymore but still hurts
2. Reiki my son's lungs, next morning cannot hear the mild phlegm anymore
3. Everyone can feel my super qi hands - Hot and massaging effect

No comments: