02 April 2010

TW - 20 Mar 2010

Ben is now put in a one to one class. I don't know to be happy or not because i know i should be. I'm paying for a class that should have other kids but now im getting a one to one class. Im not so comfortable because ben is still small sometimes he needs to take time off (like walking or looking elsewhere or talking to me), i feel bad if i don't make ben look at the teacher & i feel bad if ben doesn't pay attention. I feel very stressful to make sure ben is always there to look at the teacher.

I've wasted 2 classes, they offer to replace it but i just don't feel like going plus i do not have time for replacement class right now. Tomorrow have to go again! sigh.. I hope ben can really benefit from it. If not it's really waste of time & energy & money.

No comments: