29 April 2010

My Oh Andrea

Andrea is very rebellious lately & she likes to speak in a certain slang that i think she picked up from school. It's quite annoying to hear it at times & sometimes she will answer you in a rude way. Many times when i talk to her, she doesn't want to look at me. I have to ask her to look at me when I'm talking to her & has to answer me when i ask her a question. I don't know why my girl has become like that.

At dinner time is the worst, she will not want to eat & I will be screaming after her. After 2 days of screaming i feel very sick of doing it, i just feel very tired to even talk to her. I tried so many methods like asking her to stand at the corner, not bringing her out if she does not finish her dinner, cannot play with my iphone games if she does not finish her dinner. She just do not understand the reasoning although i thought she does. I guess, how smart a 3 years old can be, their understanding of reasoning has to be short & simple. I will be moving back to my own house in June, i just home her bad attitude will change when we are not living with grandparents.

No comments: