10 April 2010

TW - 10 Apr 2010

This new term, ben has 2 more new friends. All of them are boys!! No pretty girls to see....

Anyway, the class was OK... many inputs ... like ppl teaching you from an encyclopedia, the amount of information is fantastic, alot of things i myself do not know too. All i can say, TW is on information input, very much like GD. 

I bought bumbo to class, due to the pain on my shoulder blade. I have been carrying ben too much... I just hope my hands will be stronger, pls grow stronger for this period of time. No one is helping me!!! Ben can sit longer in his bumbo but once in a while still want to fall out from the chair. He just like to do that & made me scared! I think i need to sell my bumbo away, only used 1 month +!! 

What i like: - Country for today: india, large vehicle, animals in africa, mosaic 

No comments: