09 April 2010

Pangkor Laut III

We have just came back from Pangkor laut again, yes we went there the third time. The 1st impression of my friend would be "har going there again? no other place to go?" Well, i think really no other place that can compare to this place, especially with 2 young kids.

What we like:
(1) Hassle free trip. Once arrive at jetty office, staff will bring our luggage from our car, basically we do not need to touch our luggage until it is placed in our room. When check out, we just leave the bag in our room and collect it at the jetty office. We have 4 bags for 3D2N trip! We definitely need this service.
(2) Value for money. The food is so expensive & the rooms are clean (cleaner clean the room twice a day, change the towel twice a day!) The package include all these. However i must say that the food are not as nice as previously now. However, on our second night, the food was OK abit, cos the chef is back. 1st night the chef with tall hat was not there.
(3) comfortable service. As it is a private island, hence the beach has less people. The staff will put on chair towel for you & give u a towel for body. One thing i like, they give u mineral water & it is placed into an ice bucket! of course, all these are FOC. To me water is important so that we will not be dehydrated when we are on holiday.
(4) Big bath tub. Andrea loves bath tub, hence this is perfect for her. Ben also likes bath tub, it can fit 4 of us! hahaa....
(5) Comfortable speed boat. No one feels nausea after the ride, and never seen anyone puking after the ride. luxury speed boat, very clean & white. 3 times we went, still in very good condition.
(6) Lastly, Room upgrades! We get the beach villa this time. It's so convenient! 

Going out with the kids is fun, despite constantly carrying ben & talk sense into andrea, both of them makes my heart melt. I love them too much. Hubby is a great helper lately, I feel less stressful now. The unfortunate thing happened was, my old maid text me and inform me that she will not be coming back to help us. Well, that means i need to find a new maid all over again & i think i need to resign from work now. Work boss is not supportive, house is in a mess.... if not me, who else can help me & my home? Only one thing i feel reluctant to let go... my monthly $$ :( I don't think i can ever earn this much if i completely stop working :( 

Kids + hubby... I hope you will appreciate me more because I've sacrifice my work for you ... I don't know why no one can help me with my home ... ;( being a SAHM is not my dream ..... 

2 comments:

lyncpf513 said...

lynn, as much as u mention u reluctant to let go ur current job, but i read some "happiness" and

"sense of relief" in this post... SAHM is not ur dream.. but at least when u r a SAHM, you always know that ur kids are taken very good care off...

Lynn said...

How i hope life could be simplier :) There are too many wants & needs that makes us unhappy....