13 April 2010

Back at work

It's feels good to be back at work after 1 week holiday. At least i have 3 hours away from ben, the demanding creature! He's terrible, he will cry when see you walk away... i need to put him on my lap when i do things & carry him everywhere i go. Likes to make me crazy by not drinking his milk, i need to breastfeed him to make him drink! yi wood day master is very manipulative!

I've talked to my manager about resigning end of may. She suggest that i take LOA (leave of absence), well i said if can then i will take if not then i will just resign. Now i wonder if my Husband has been praying to GOD that i will become a bunny instead of a fierce tiger at home! Until today i cannot believe i have to end up not working. I always have plans for my future hoping that i won't end up in a situation like now, So STUCK. I feel like being forced by the universe to stay at home. Staying at home and has no income meaning i have to treat my hubby better, have to obey everything he says .. to ensure he is happy so that he will bring me out & spend on me. Come to think of it, i think it's good for me to let go of my egoistic behavior, my 2010 resolution gave me chance to improve my shortcoming.

Hope they will give me LOA, so i can resume to work next year! I still cannot let go of my $$! haha... tsk tsk.... if it's yours, it's yours ....

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

gambateh my friend... yes, not working and no $$ is the worse.. but for the kids, I think it will be better to have LOA... and when they are elder, you can continue to work..

lyncpf513 said...

Lynn, it's good that u can be on LOA... means you still have the "option"... So nice.. but anyhow i believe with ur experience and qualification, it won't be difficult if u were to go back into workforce...
Wish u all the best and hopefully very soon every thing will be back on track..
things are really very different once u have kids dependent on u.. so many things to take into consideration....

Stephanie said...

u r so lucky.... while still being employed...and also be SAHM for Andrea and Ben.