31 January 2010

Shichida update

It was a challenge for me to bring andrea back to shichida class after more than 3 months. I have decided to let hubby to bring her until she shows improvement in her memory linking. Andrea does not seems interested in shichida activity anymore and always looking at her friends. I do not know why she does not concentrate anymore and would always find it funny when she does not follow instruction. I had showed frustration & anger when she was not paying attention or has done wrongly for her activities. I know i should not do that, but i just do not know how to control myself. Hence, the best solution, let hubby accompany her to class. 

Today, i've bought some activities materials for andrea and also for ben's future use. To help andrea's memory linking. I have also put ben on the waiting list, there are 50+ in the waiting list! What shocking news! How on earth so many parents wants to enroll their baby to baby class. I actually didn't plan to send ben so early, but 50+ in the list, i better queue if not I'm afraid by 1 year old he does not have a place. How kiasu.. haha... anyway, i hope andrea will continue likes her shichida activity. I will play my part & will draw out a time table so that hubby and new maid can help me on home practice. 

No comments: