30 January 2010

Indirect Resource

I always believe, if you want to have bad luck, you can always show your black face if you want black luck to follow you. However, for those with black face 24 hours, those are usually having IR (indirect resource star) appearing in the natal chart & is exposed in the Heavenly Stems. 

Are all these people going thru some major pain where the world is going against them? Well, if they have IR in the chart and is exposed, they THINK the world or people is always against them, because they think too much and their thinking is unconventional. If you see one in your chart & is expose, please control your black face as it will not bring any good to you. 

1. My Maid (has IR in her chart & is exposed). She has showed black face & throw some tantrum telling me she does not want to work anymore. She has difficult time & not so happy time for almost or more than 6 months working with me. I know it and i can see it, but somehow i ignore. She deserved it. She told me the employer she worked for in PH does not like her, and she does not have good employer relationship always, she wonders why. It's because of her "black face"

2. My friend. I saw it but i asked her why it's not happening to you. She told me when she was young she was like that (show black face). She has unconventional thinking too, imagining someone talking to her before she goes to bed. Luck changes when she realized it & improved, even the fortune teller asked if she has changed alot (attitude) for the past. The fortune teller was wondering why she got married. You see, if you don't control it, somethings in your life you will never get it. 

3. My husband. He is another one with IR, exposed but it's in the hour pillar. so it's inside him & it's for the family member to see only. Friends he knows may not notice it but surely i can see it even before we get married, the way he talk to my ILs-everyone. What he doesn't get because he has this black face attitude? I don't know.. maybe love from his family member or even his wife. I feel kinda sick when talking to him sometimes because i always feel a kick in the butt when i do no wrong, or has to tolerate the black face/ rude tone when talking to him. of course, many unfortunate things happen to him because of that. He knows what it is. 

4. Today i went shopping at pavillion, i saw a man looks very much like my FIL. Also has this black face & the tone talking to the wife was somehow not very pleasant too (not scolding but u can sense he has a world on his own). I quickly relate it to my FIL, issit because he has this black face thus he did not get the wealth he wants & did not success because of this. My husband has to pay for his own university tuition fees. Poor hubby.... I just hope, my husband will not end up like his dad. By the way i do not know my FIL birthday, but i'm sure he has IR in his natal chart and exposed too. The face can tell.....

Just in case my husband will turn around and bite me, yes.. my 10 year luck pillar has an IR & is exposed too. I control it & thanks to my husband constantly making me feel sick of him, this even help me further to remind myself . Just like a mirror. 

No comments: