28 January 2010

3 Months 1 Day old

wow... i have been so busy... no time for blogging.

Ben had 2 injection & 1 dose of rotavirus today. He is a brave boy, only cried a little & did not spit out the rotavirus. Mummy love you so much!

weight = 5.7 KG
Height = 61 cm

Benjamin is very talkative now and likes to smile at you while talking. tried to capture a video but to no avail, ben needs me to look into his eyes in order to talk & smile at me. If he sees I'm not concentrate, he will loose interest, hence no smile & baby talk :(

I've put benjamin on his tummy so that he could practise crawling, he has a strong neck now & will not roll over if put on his tummy. However doctor asked me today if he starts flipping over... ops... Ben has not even tried flipping. Unless i help him to flip over. Need to teach him how to flip....

No comments: