29 January 2010

School progress-Jan update

It's almost month end now. Andrea is still going to school :) I'm glad & despite her tears when we drop her off, she learnt alot of things.

Andrea loves water day, which is on every Wednesday. She looks forward to it & would happily pack her swim suite, water bucket & her beach ball the night before. The good thing i like is, the teachers or auntie there would shower them after their water play. Teacher took a photo of her playing in the pool & stick it into the communication book. I'm sure andrea did enjoy herself!

Andrea gave me a surprise, i caught her singing alone in front of the TV table one day. She is mumbling-singing a song that i have not heard before. I go closer than asked her to sing louder, to my surprise, she sang a song that was taught in school. She taught me how to sing & i sang it with her whenever she is singing that song. She learnt a new malay song too - Rasa Sayang. This one i know, so i sang it with her without troubling her to teach me :)

I found one turtle in her bag yesterday. She happily took it out and wave it in front of me. Telling me that this is her turtle. I know she loves art & craft. So far i've seen she has made - flower, bunny & turtle. Others i think she didn't bring it back.

Andrea start to count with fingers too. I can see her trying to open and close her finger with the help of another hand. hahaha, she still cannot coordinate - open and close fingers with one hand. When she does number 3, she will call out to me "Mummy See... 3".

I'm so proud of andrea that she is learning so much in school. I'm sure she had fun in school & i hope she will stop crying when we drop her early in the morning next month.

No comments: