03 January 2010

Smiles

Ben has been very responsive these few days. He would 'ohh' and 'ahh' when u talk to him and would 'look in to your eyes' when talking to you. I just love the way he is now & love 'chatting' with him.

Bought Ben to Bangsar village yesterday evening to buy some groceries. Andrea has been very naughty lately, she does not want to take her afternoon nap, due to her Bazi that we cannot cane her, we have to use other way to discipline her. We told her if she does not nap, she cannot follow us out, who knows she really do not want to sleep and feels very funny about it. We left her home with the maid. Ben open his eyes when we arrived & only sleep when we are about to reach home. He enjoyed looking outside the windows & looking around in the supermarket. He is very alert & loves exploring. I guess we should not leave him with the maid so often now, he loves shopping too!

Ben's buttock very red today, i do not know what the maid had done to cause that rash. Maid said it's because of his stool, it was harder yesterday. I did not see the stool but i thought breast milk stool should not be hard? Sigh... anyway, will keep an eye from today onwards. Poor baby...

4 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

Even if the stools were harder, they shouldn't cause a rash.
It may be because baby's diaper was changed too long after he poo-ed.

Or he may be sensitive to a new diaper brand?

lyncpf513 said...

Lynn, i realize whenever I let my maid clean my boy after he poop, usually he ends up with a rash. but whenver I clean him myself, his buttockk is as fresh as smooth. I suspect my maid doesn't do a good job in cleaning my boy. so now days I try to do it myself.maybe u can double check when u have chance, see if she cleans it properly...
It could be other reason like MieVee said too...

Lynn said...

mievee, yes i think my maid change the diaper too long after my son poop or did not clean properly, cos we are using cloth diaper in the morning.

lynette, i just hate my maid, for sure she did not clean properly cause she always say "poo AGAIN" infront of me when she change my boy! How Irritating and poor me to have to tolerate this type of evil. Waiting for my new maid to arrive...

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

It's most likely she doesn't like to clean up poopy bums.
Perhaps only a baby's parents & grandparents won't mind this. Good luck with your new maid! :)