08 February 2010

New Maid

New Beginning is not always good. My old maid has left last Sunday & new maid kicked in last Sunday too.

I was an independent person last time, although i had maid when i was young, mum always make us do our own things, including sweeping & mopping too. Hence, before i had my 1st maid, i did everything myself and even when she is here, i do some of the things like make my bed, wash my toilet & sweep the floor. After good 2.5 years i think i cannot cope with house chores anymore. I must admit that my old maid is very hardworking and will not even a sec that you see she is relaxing, yes even after the 2 year contract. I dunno since when I have completely let go of this task & also including Andrea's stuff, EVERYTHING (eating, bedsheets, clothes, etc) i dunno where are they and how & when it was being changed or washed. I'm completely lost.... last 2.5 years? i was enjoying life, only playing, reading & teaching andrea. I don't have to worry about a single thing at home!

I was stunt & was very confuse of what to do when old maid left. I need to teach the new one, but i dunno where to start. boy is crying, girl is fussing, i was really exhausted. I have to slowly pick up andrea's & ben's routine & start taking charge of my life again. It was really really hard and i was super stressful yesterday. Now, if i go bankrupt & have no one to help me, i think i would rather die than going thru this again. My new maid is extremely slow. I know i'm comparing the old & new again.. i should stop! Maybe she is not extremely slow, maybe alittle bit slower than my old maid. The good thing is she did not show me black face after 1 week.

No comments: