02 January 2010

Happy New Year

New Year Day was great. We had our favorite dim sum, lunch at The Loft & dinner at Sushi Zanmai. Andrea was well behaved at dinner time & ben was not fussy during our lunch at Pavillion. It was such a great long holiday, "long" because hubby clearing all his annual leaves, we went out to do shopping most of the time, we bought many things and i feel very satisfying :) Luckily I still have today & tomorrow before Andrea's school starts.

Looking back to year 2009, i have achieved & owned quite a number of things.
(1) delivered a son
(2) Completed Bazi module 4
(3) Attended Feng Shui module 1 & 2
(4) Cartier Watch & iMac
(5) Bought many art supplies for andrea to develop her creativity
(6) Take care of ben on my own without a confinement lady & limited help from mum for 2 months
(7) Attended Shichida Prenatal Class
(8) Scolded my ex-boss because he did not keep his promise for my band promotion
(9) Learn alot from the "Mean" & "Fake" ppl at workplace - surprisingly at ASEAN level only i see more of these.
(10) Able to tolerate my bad temper maid without loosing my temper

All in All, i enjoyed my year 2009 :)

1 comment:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

That's a l..o..n..g list of achievements.
May Year 2010 be even more fantastic for you and your family! :)