10 August 2009

Will Writing

Due to recent H1N1, i've asked for a quotation from Rockwill, it cost RM600 all inclusive (will writing + custody + Will executor). I've asked about prudential 1 year ago, it cost slightly more than RM600, i guess i will choose the cheapest one. Just hope i can get all these done before anything bad happen to me :(

Target to get it signed before end of this week.

Rockwill came to my company to give a talk two years ago, he advised us to get a Will executor instead of our own family member, this is because the process is too tedious & you need to spend ALOT of time getting things ready & expect lots of hiccups. Just called my parents & they said they appoint me as the Will executor! Oh DEAR.... well, for my Will, my beneficiary just need to sit and wait for good news :)

No comments: