19 August 2009

Back with me

Oh dear, my girl is back with me this week after 2 days in grandma house. My poor sister had fever yesterday & i guess it's best to keep andrea with me since i'm still working from home. I've planned to do lots of things this week but with my girl's present don't think i can do much now.

Monday - transferred all photos to my macbook (took me whole day, there is too much to be transferred & organized it)
Tuesday - Completed the Video of andrea from New born - 1 year old (took me half a day)
*wanted to use pixart for all our family trip since andrea is born, i have - Kota kinabalu trip, PLR trip + Tokyo trip. I don't know if i can finish it by this week.

I do miss andrea dearly when she is away in my mum house, I'm happy that she is with me now :)

1 comment:

MeRy said...

Glad that ur girl is back home again....with mummy is always the best.