07 August 2009

Full Basket

Just yesterday, I've searched high and low for my documents, needed it for house loan application. It was a painful process because i have kept too many papers for over 3 years! I've just cleaned up all of them & had a basket full of papers to be disposed! Now Hubby's papers are more than mine & i can start to nag him instead! kekeke....

Tidy up all Bank Stuff, Share investment stuff & updated everything into my portfolio spreadsheets, i feel fresh because everything is updated now :) Hope money will be rolling in fast fast, needed it for many things... due to H1N1 i need to buy more kitchenware like steamer, electrical cooker, food processor etc.. need to cook more instead of eating out so often now. I love August.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Ooo, are you buying a house? Where ah?