27 August 2009

How's the Journey

1. I only putting on 5kg so far, for 7 months preggy i remember i put on more than that previously. I've asked my gynae she said baby is growing so it's OK. My mum said i've been worried to much so baby didn't grow fast. I guess I'm overly concern about H1N1 and also work, because of H1N1 i work from home although i know my boss doesn't like it.

2. Work does not go smoothly, alot of hiccups due to bad leader from GMU & bad structure. No appreciation due to bad manager or due to the bad economy. I think it's my Luck, bad career luck this year. Go AWAY, don't stick to me!!

3. Made some cakes recently & 50% failed! I dunno why, maybe i'm not happy? My new kitchenaid mixer is really cool, i'm gonna make more things beside cake!

4. House searching has not been finalised, loan have not approved for the latest property that we like. This is really tidious, we had 2 loan approved previously for the other 2 properties but did not pursue because we need to compromise other things, for such expensive property i don't think we should have this feeling. In the end, we are back in Kota Kemuning, for all the searching... Kota Kemuning is our home. Hope the loan will approve ASAP.

No comments: