06 August 2009

H1N1 Scare

The increasing death in Malaysia is worrying me, i really do not know what to do to prevent myself 100% from getting infected. Many people now still being an ignorant to H1N1, but i really pray that they could be abit more merciful to the high risk group of people like me.

Let's look at Bazi (year of birth) Satistic of people die from H1N1. These age & info were extracted from The Star Online. as of 6 August 2009.

It seems that earth element is being affected the most :( i have 2 earth in my bazi chart. God please protect me ....

3 comments:

agnes said...

drop by to say hi... cant believe star online came out with Bazi chart like this? :)

u have a nice day ahead.

Lynn said...

oh no... the last column i added, it's not from the star. 1st 2 column source from the star online :)

june said...

Lynn, i dont understand on how to do u get the earth info. Not all ppl born at the same year hv same element rite?