01 August 2009

Ren Shen Month

Here comes my output month (eating god), i may be getting some goddie stuff to eat or earning a little bit extras. My rob wealth month just past & indeed i did get rob (not physically), i've spent over RM1K for respiratory mask. I do find it as a necessary because it claim to be better than N95, however after i bought it & read it online after purchase that... No mask can protect you 100% from virus. Ah well, my RM1K spent is not very worth it, but somehow i think it's the best you can get in the market. http://totobobo.com/

my rob wealth month brings me great misfortune, just received a call from fedex KLIA custom that says my package is taxable! They gonna rob around RM200 from me for nothing! checked the fedex system and my item was retained on 31st July 2009! Darn! 

Just hope august will be a great month for me.

No comments: