24 June 2009

Too much hassle

Another thing pop up, my maid told me she does not want to renew her contract because she really wants to go home in august. We decided to let her home for holiday after her 2 years contract before the renewal, however due to the recent H1N1 case, i've advised her not to go home and instead go home next year July. 2 days later she told me she must really go home. Anyway, her permit is approved just yesterday, the cost for renewal & medical checkup & what not, who is going to bear! Gosh! Now i need to PAY for the renewal & PAY for a new maid :(

Looking at the month of June, it's a Geng Wu month, Wu clashes with my Zi (spouse palace) in my natal chart. Clashes!! How can things not change in the month of june for me?! Talking about spouse palace, i have been complaining that hubby is not as caring as before & i did not talk to him much in june too, now i know why.

Beside, day pillar also indicating things im handling now. Like all the hassle i mentioned in the last post & my maid issue yesterday. Arghh.. so irritating..

1 comment:

MeRy said...

Hope u have great day in July...