12 June 2009

Got addicted to Farm Town

I've been addicted to one of the facebook application lately - Farm Town. I get so hook to it and could not bathe/ sleep without plowing & planting the seeds that i suppose to do! It's because i'm a very results orientated person, 1st day after start playing farm town, i went and search for cheat sheet & wanted to be rich fast & also to earn the level FAST. Everything FAST FAST FAST. Just like how i treated my life right now. I feel very tired after this Farm Town game & i realised that in real life i've been giving myself too much pressure too, just like the recent case of not having a promotion after 4 years of working experience. I know what i want in life and i want to find the shortest shortcuts in life, hence i enter IT MNC company & apply for their Management Trainee program. I feel different from others of course, my starting pay is higher than most of my peers & i get a jump pay after 3 years when i join another Banking MNC. Why i return to this IT industry? because i can work from home and i realised that beside money i need family, i need to have kids, hence im back but i always wanted it to be PERFECT. Both Family & Work!!! I work very hard at work try to proof myself, but i always hit with bad luck with managers that is not so supportive. With the pay im getting right now, and workload that i have i would say God is treating me very good already. I shall not insist in have PERFECT for everything. Thanks to Farm Town to make me realise it. Sorry Farm Town, i will not be as addicted as before! LOL!

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Farm town?? Alot of my frenss also addicted to this game. I myself nvr try it be4....curious!!

Lynn said...

hahah! u can always try and delete the application if you do not like it :p