09 June 2009

Muzzy DVD

Andrea loves to watch Muzzy right now. She enjoy pei yi yi read her the books, enjoy mummy sing muzzy songs. She even tried to fill in the blanks sometimes.

It's really funny, i watched it when i was 7 years old? Almost 20 years now and it's still in my head, very amazing. I watched it just last week with andrea when we were at my mum place, and the memory flashed back & i could even know what each character going to say next & surprisingly i still know the songs! It's fun singing to andrea when we were at home and she will stare at me surprisingly, why i know how to sing! hahaa....

Yesterday andrea saw a housefly standing by the window & she keep on saying 'dragon, dragon'. I think she is too afraid that she can't say the whole thing - Dragonfly. Anyway, i asked her, where is the dragonfly? is that outside the window? She said, No, here.... i went and see... it's actually a housefly o_O

No comments: