16 June 2009

Hubby is Sick

I'm close to emotional break down because Hubby is down with cough & flu & i have to take care of andrea all alone! Day & Night. This is so so terrible and i feel extremely exhausted, Andrea needs to be carried very often, maybe it's weekends and i need to bring her to kizsport & shichida, it involves too many hours of carrying & my back is hurt, my tummy muscle is hurt (hope my baby inside my tummy is OK), constipation is bad :( Carrying heavy stuff will push the piles out & causes constipation... when will this end? This pregnancy is so so difficult!

4 comments:

L's life said...

lynn, i totally feel for u.. when i was carrying my 2nd boy, it was so difficult to take care of the elder one.. more over my elder son weigh 13.5KG... takes a toll on myself..and also when pregnant, they tend to wan to be carried all the while. i dunno why.. luckily i then have my husband to bring him to gymboree classes.. Shichida i have to tahan cause it's on weekday!! I am glad it's over....

MeRy said...

Hope ur hubby will recover soon. U do take good care too..

Lynn said...

lynette: I hope mine will get over soon too! hahaha

Mery: Thanks :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Try not to pressure yourself, Lynn.

About the constipation, last time I was like that too.
Eat a lot of fruits and drink..hope it helps.