05 June 2009

down with flu again

It was started with Andrea, she has a runny nose past 2 days, we fed her paracetamol & Zyrtec & it stopped after a day or two. On her second day of flu i caught the virus! How fast and how weak i am, I hate it, now im with stuck nose, runny sometimes & feeling extremely tired :( I have some phlegm too, oh dear... pls be over soon

Went and visit the gynae again to get some medicine, surprisingly she gave me Zyrtec as well but in pills form. Baby baby, thank you to be so cooperative yesterday :)

5 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

get well soon!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Want to apply some vicks? It works most of the time.

June said...

I didn't know that kid also can take Zyrtec. Where did you get the liquid Zyrtec? Can we get it from pharmacy?
I heard that there is one vick for kid but not sure it is selling here or not. Sg there can get.
U both take k ya.

MeRy said...

Hope will get well soon!!

Lynn said...

Thanks all :) Getting better now

June - i got the zyrtec liquid from hospital. I dont know if they are selling it at local pharmacy