03 June 2009

I feel little kicks

After the prenatal class, i did not do the whole meditation process, i did a little bit.. like relaxing and sending energy ball for the past 2 nights. Yesterday night andrea was not feeling well, and she keeps on crying... i was awake and settle back to sleep when hubby is awake. I feel this little kicks on my lower tummy, i think baby is awake too... haha.. I hope these are not my imagination.. if not i think im in trouble.

The problem with shichida meditation is, everything in your mind. You send signal, send image to your baby, and u image your baby... i do not know this little kicks is real or just in my mind! gosh! Anyway... I trust my baby is feeling very happy now. Mummy Love you...

1 comment:

MeRy said...

Tats the best moment feeling baby kicks.