10 June 2009

Im not bothered

There is no promotion for me this year & i did well for last year's performance. How unfair & heart broken. I hate my ex-manager & also myself for not having a good bazi to support me in this area. I always do not have affinity with bosses & they can't do as much work as i have did for them! In life, i've got almost everything i want & only in this area - career, i always fret & get frustrated. Having this type of bazi, i better off doing some business & be my own boss but ... opportunity is not there yet, i do not know what to do.

I just need to tell myself, having able to claim my medical bills... especially for delivery.. i must endure & also for the privilege of being able to work from home. Work just work, i will get what i want later, I need to keep my baby calm. *meditate*

No comments: