14 January 2009

What Happen

Things has been very bad lately. 2009 - Ji Chou, January - Yi Chou. There are too many Chou clashing my poor goat & these are also bullying punishment (with my 10 years luck cycle makes it complete, xu, wei, chou - shite!). I have been bullied in the office and the worst thing is im not facing my favourable direction! My oh my, what am i going to do?

I thought the clashing is good, cos my direct officer released, but somehow i am still stranded in the same position/ department, my Boss changed! double shite! This suppose to be indicating a job change not boss change!! well, it means the same thing, but i was hoping for a job change!

This month yi also combine away myself and form metal, i have too much metal in my chart and it's no good. Off balance man. Strong self lead to strong opinion & very self centred.. this is why im feeling shite!

Destiny please don't control me... Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo....

Feb 4 onwards should be good. Keep my finger crossed!

No comments: