20 January 2009

Shichida - 18 Jan 2009

Class as usual, ESP - sometimes correct sometimes incorrect. I think she needs more concentration for this, however at 18 going to be 19 months, she can't really concentrate for long. I think she does more guessing than really 'feel' the correct answer!

I've gotten the lyrics, however i need more time to memorize! I hope andrea is able to sing like the other kid in class. Andrea now has homework from shichida where she suppose to complete one sheet per day. I've bought crayola magic colour pen for her to do dots, i have no idea how a 2 year old kid can draw small circle, hence i bought that to ask her to just dot on the paper.

While i was at kinokuniya, I was very surprise that they sell Kumon work book for age 2 and up. How different are these from the kumon centre we have in KL? I have bought all 8 books, very kiasu i know, but they were actually having 20% off! Hence i took it all! The quality is really good, i have started off with 'folding' book, andrea likes it! It's actually similar to shichida work sheets, here are the difference: shichida - black & white (free), Kumon - very colourful & printed on quality paper (RM20+ per book).

No comments: