16 January 2009

One Day Luck

I feel energy today (in the morning when i opened my eye), i don't know why. I'm very lucky today, i don't know why (but i know now!). I have Fu Yin (heaven & Earth Repeat) today with my Year Pillar. Well, a happy day for me dispite the whole awful month i have awaiting me.

I have planned to go for Mamypoko warehouse sale today which is near my office (on the G floor), but was afraid that i may not be getting anything because of the crowd. Well, i tell myself because of savings, i need to try. I leave my desk at 10.45am (it start at 11am), to my surprise there are many ppl standing infront of the door, waiting for it to open. i think about 30-40 ppl! Really crazy!! I Squeeze to the side, wanting to see the price list sticking on the glass, after that 10.55am the door is open, i was lucky because i was quite near to the door, i was pushed inside and there... i dunno where to go, the table is very long, so once again i squeeze myself to the side, i manage to stand on the second row. wow! i dunno how i did that, the auntie infront of me bought RM800 of Mamypoko! after her, it's my turn. In total i only spent 30 min from the time i left my desk, to G, to my car, back to my desk! That was really fast and smooth!

Today i had 3 person talking to me, friendly talk ... it seems that i'm more approachable too. Wow!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

hi lynn, saw ur blog from MP forum :)

wah managed to sapu diapers, lucky u!

Lynn said...

muahhaa, yeah.. i think half a year or more no need to worry about diapers!