04 January 2009

Shichida - 4 Jan 09

Our new sensei named Eiza, she is very pleasant looking (i think she has peach blossom star in her bazi chart) & Patient. Overall I'm satisfied with her on our 1st day.

BU Branch has more classes & the air con is really cold. BU Branch classrooms are not as high tech as KL branch. KL branch has LCD screen & apple notebook but BU branch only has a radio. I wonder why they can't have apple notebook & LCD screen for all their branches. I do enjoy looking at the LCD screen.

The mother beside me is very irritating, she allow her sick baby to come to class & was coughing through out the class. Very inconsiderate. Andrea have just recovered from coughing, if she started to cough again, I'm gonna curse that mother! It's sad to see ppl with money but lack of water in their natal chart. Really Id**t.

No comments: