15 January 2009

Shichida - 11 Jan 09

Andrea enjoy all the activities they have & i'm eager to have their songs, as in MP3 or CD. It feels great to sing along with sensei and can be able to sing it at home for andrea. 2 year old milestone is to sing simple song, hope andrea can sing some songs when she reach 2. Sensei said songs were not sold on CD, she suggested that i get the lyrics from the front desk. I've gotten it, but it's not complete, cos i dind't know there are lyrics available. I've missed my term 1 songs, will get it this week.

It amaze me that she can count the abacus, 1 to 10, well not whole 1 to 10, she misses some numbers in between but still surprise me! didn't know she can count, at home at most she say 1, 2, 3... didn't know she can say 4,6,9,10! wow! She help her classmates to count too.. my eye open so wide when i hear her in class!

No comments: