19 January 2009

Joey Yap Talk

It was fun as usual, when he talks about face reading it can actually makes me laugh out loud! I enjoy all of his talk, remember my previous post on my face reading class with him, he regulate my period, muahhaha, actually he relieved the stress inside me and my menstrual went back to normal!

I went there with mum & kim joined us later. What i've got out of the talk? Flying Star feng shui matter & improve luck for general ppl. As i have some knowledge in bazi, it may not be applicable for ALL, as some animal sign may clashed in your chart hence general feng shui is quite dangerous. However, joey went abit deeper to say that, this is good for all except for certain animal sign. My advise is that you really need a bazi foundation to see the big picture. Feng Shui, Bazi or any Chinese metaphysics they are linked to form a big picture.

What am i going to do with what i've learnt during the talk? Nothing.... absolutely nothing, as i've roughly know about my house direction, although it's not the best but thank god that it's not the worst, hence i'll just leave it for Year 2009.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

yup i've heard that joey yap's talk is really good. But quite expensive to attend his talks?

Lynn said...

HI kristie, i think they sold it for Rm60+. it's always cheaper to call them direct & negotiate :)