22 January 2009

5 min suggestion

I have been worried about andrea's health & her sleep pattern. Hence, I've tried 5 min suggestion again the night before, she actually slept thru the night. Then hubby was saying because the temperature of the room is right, hence she can sleep thru the night. I want to prove him wrong, thus was abit lazy yesterday night and watched TVB series all night. Andrea wakes up 2-3 times crying, 1 time for milk, 2 times just cry for her dad.

I do not feel much support from hubby all these while & sometimes i felt that he took me for granted (never appreciate whatever i have done & thought it's my job to do it). It might because my Direct Officer is weak (but 2009 DO is clashed out, hope it will be better). I do not have much emotional/ spiritual support from him as he has different view in religion or i should say spiritual believe. I may be too dependant since im young, hence without this support i do not think i can go very far with someone that suppose to live with me till i die. The only dependant now is Andrea... hope she could grow up healthily & have the same believe as me.

No comments: