08 September 2012

Let Go Let God

Got to know about this song from my sound healing workshop. Stephanie uses this song during our meditation/ toning. I stopped and eyes wide open when i heard the chant in the chorus, I thought my receiver (ear) got problem. for yin yang balance, sound healing - mouth is my output, i thought in order to be more balance the energy needs to do something on my ear (input) too. I couldn't concentrate, and finally had an agreement with myself, let go and if that is really Nam Myo-ho Ren-ge Kyo, God must let me hear another time, now concentrate concentrate. True enough ... my healer played another time, particularly choose this song when the CD finished. Let Go Let God

I was really happy, I don't know why. I bought the CD the next day at hard rocks, mid valley. I started to tell my SGI friends thru FB status and burn CD for my family. as usual some comments. 

1. Christian friend tells me. Great that you have trust in God. knowledge in spirituality/ religion, astrology, bazi etc They are like peeling onions, what you see on the title may not be the same meaning as every human is seeing. I told him, It's not what you are thinking. I always have trust in God but this song is not an christian songs nor any religion songs. SGI is not a religion but they follow nichiren daishonin teaching - every human is a buddha and you have to bring the buddha out from within yourself. Let Go Let God to me is - since we are the buddha (chanting & looking inwards) we have to unblock the energies in our heart, let go of all pains, suffering, worries etc so our heart is pure and healthy hence we can have clearly direction - guided from the heart (God within us). In spirituality, the heart is the power of manifestation, if your heart chakra is clouded, your manifestation state is sadly reduced and you can never follow your heart cos it's blocked. This song to me is purification of MY Heart. 

2. I ask pei what's her interpretation. She told me God to her in the title is external force. I told her, no one is right or wrong, as what we understand and the knowledge we hold at that point of time is perfect for us. As we will grow and evolve from there. The key is to WILLING to grow and let your heart guide you (this is why many layman words - have an open heart means) 

3. mum told me dad said if SGI is true then there won't have people condemn SGI. We all know, we need yin yang balance (good and bad). Since young I already know SGI is the ultimate place for me to hibernate, after going into spirituality, I can conclude SGI is spirituality, that is why they don't call themselves religion. I was one of the 5000 participant on commonwealth games in KL for human graphics. The amount of people in UK who is SGI members cannot fit all in a musical theater hall in London. For those that do not know SGI, it is a seriously huge organization that teaches spirituality (although no one mention spiritual words there) and many miracle happens. miracle happens when the heart is open, surrender and allow the change and life force energy to flow thru. To me it's not miracle but knowing the universe law for human happiness. back to the condemn, we need bad to move forward, making more positive change. When energy is balance (yin & yang, good & bad) the thing can only move forward fast, things we do not want to see is stagnant where people is comfortable where they are. Look at christianity, how many branches - now you know why they are so successful and have so many followers. 

The point I want to make, anything good you see - they have yin & yang BALANCE. The universal key word is BALANCE, have you found your balance. Bad or unhappiness is not necessary bad, as sometimes we need it to balance your life, learn from it - our soul needs it and it's the fuel for us to move forward faster than anyone else. namaste

1 comment:

Cynful Pleasure said...

basically to me, spiritual guidance is very important in one's life. We just need to practise the believes all the time, and not at times we need it the most..